Probably not gonna happen but...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DragonStryke

Feb 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
Okay, I have the aspiration of someday owning and operating an american-based anime company known as StormGod Studios. I would really love to produce a show based on INF.

Again I stress the word someday.

However, I figured I'd toss it out there now, see how the general populace reacts... and the folks behind INF.

*prays for no flames*

DragonStryke

Feb 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
like I know... considering it will be a long time before I can make it... and I'd need permission from the INF Team... and probably their help. After all, INF IS their baby...

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
/man walks into a noodle stall, approaches person slurping noisily away at a bowl of ramen.

"Sashiburidai..."

/person looks up, noodles hanging out of mouth with a quizzical expression

"...ShakKen!"

/ShakKen asks question

"mmmrrrfffllllggggpptthh?"

/ShakKen forgets mouth full and starts choking on ramen while rolling around on the ground. Sweatdrop appears on man's head.

"... baka."

:D

{Ghetto_Ghepetto}

I am #1 Asian big boob queen!
Jun 4, 2001
CA
..., how bout a live action show based on INF...
Heh, ya, 2 arch enemys, one is waiting for the last player count down to start....

:lol:

And then after one of the characters wins, you hear that announcer from UT that used to be in INF in 2.8x. "You're the WINNER!" And then the other enemy is sitting there crying and the announcer says, "You're the LOSSSER!!!!!!"

~~Please excuse my lame ass idea, I'm suffering lack of sleep~~

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
And at least ONE Godot pastiche, either involving a camper or 287. :D

Oh, and, uh, magical schoolgirls with pink tasseled M4s.

And a bishounen love triangle to capture the female market.

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
cool idea...

I can do the music ;)

anyway, if you get something up and running, and you need some music for a pilot (also non inf shows) give me a pm, mail, or contact me on ICQ

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
:lol: @ Woffen

I'd watch it just because I love INF, but you have to make it appeal to the general populace and they're not going to get all of our insider jokes. So it would have to be really loosely based on INF rather than the sole inspiration.

*ching* $0.02

:D

wwwwww

Mar 26, 2001
well.. I dont think he meant to make an insider comedy show... the way I understand the project it would be a show about a group of elite soldiers (or grunts depending on who you ask:)) who go through all kinds of ****... the show is named Infiltration :)

DragonStryke

Feb 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
Mostly what Patriarch said, although I was thinking of having the name be INF, having it be an acronym for something cool. Of course, all of this is hinging upon the approval of the INF Team...