UT2003 - Skin - Natasha

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Natasha
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
Type: Skin for Human Female B (original)
Author: ZTIGMATA
Teamcolors: 2
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The standart characteristics (voice, fav. Weapon, skill, …) are unchanged.
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 2,48 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id1509.jpg

Natasha – The wolf inside a woman:

For her 212 years she looks really good, but I don`t want to have here shaving problems (she`s a werewolf).
A really nice skin with quite a mysterious story.

The pros:
The suit has quite an ancient touch and uses textures from other (original) skins and new ones in a good mix.
The tribals on her arms and the war paintings in her face give her a rough personality.
The character portrait is just awesome! Seldom I`ve seen a sexier one!

The cons:
The hair in her face seems not to fit as good as it could be and the teamcolors could be more recognizeable (esp. blue).

Words by reviewer:
Originally I only got to know about this skin from a person (thank you Mike) telling me that a member of my Snake Eyes Team also uses this Name (the usual DUP probs) so I checked the skin out and seconds later I just had to download it!

ZTIGMATA has made some other great skins too, so paying SkinCity a visit and checking out his works is worth a try!

Total Score: 6.25/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I have this skin (along with all the other ones ZTIGMATA made). :D

MäxX said:
The cons:
The hair in her face seems not to fit as good as it could be and the teamcolors could be more recognizeable (esp. blue).
Yeah, her bangs do look rather odd. (I like her Team Colors, though).

Nice review, MäxX. :) I'd give this skin an 8/10.

Last edited: