What is the best MOD out for UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SpawN

Mutated Hell Spawn
Feb 2, 2000
I.T.N
Visit site
What you all think is the best MOD out for UT?
Because there are so many.
Personally i like Team last man standing and instgib.
And does anybody know where to get maps for jailbreak, i have the mod, but don't have the maps.

------------------
It is all about fun in game play.Fun is about fraggin away.

war

Jan 22, 2000
sandstone va usa
Visit site
infiltration would be the best if not fer those bots.....

bullet2.gif

for anyone who cares SLIPKNOT will be on connan o'brian (some show that comes on nbc at 12:30am) on feb 25th

MLaw

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
You guys (and gals) should really try out Dark Magic. I'm really into fantasy and magic stuff already, so my opinion may be skewed, but DM is the one of the most fun things I have ever (and will definitely continue to for a long time) done on UT. Flying around with the Wings and blasting people with level 5+ Lava Balls kicks a$$ ! And the bots actually know how to use the damn spells! Only thing is that it's beta and there are a few bugs in multi-player, but single player works perfect (as far as I can tell.)

bullet2.gif

Laying down the Law.

[This message has been edited by MLaw (edited 02-03-2000).]

sounds cool... where can i download infiltration and dark magic?

bullet2.gif

Websters Dictionary defines vampire as:
blood-sucking animal, person, ghost, etc.; person who preys on others.

Yep, that's me... :)

email: fatalabyss@hotmail.com
web site coming soon

C

CrapMonger

Is Dark Magic out, i wasn't sure...

Do you need special maps, do the bots know how to use the spells.

It looks like a REALLY cool mod though,

I dont like Infiltration only because it messed up UT's Weapon configurations, but the mod is awesome! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif