RaV3 mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

andy_kosela

Jul 31, 2011
Can anyone share a link to RaV3 mutator by yurch. I can't find it anywhere and it seems 2.9CE do not have this...

Thanks

andy_kosela

Jul 31, 2011
hmm didnt they stop at RAv2/
we use real targets in INF nowadays

I'm not sure if yurch released RAv3. So maybe you can upload RAv2 then? From what i read Real Aim mutator changed significantly recoil to better match real life -- and that's what I'm looking for.

What is "real targets"?

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
RAv3 was a highly experimental foray into messing with how the player maneuvered and interacted with his weapon. Parts of it were wildly over-exaggerated and as a whole I didn't like it much.

A concurrently developed feature with RAv3 had an attempt to cut down the excess volumes of the UT hitboxes; Realtargets may have continued that.

I no longer possess any copy of the mutator or code. It could be floating around somewhere here if you really want to drag around for it, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're just looking for a recoil reduction.

RAv2 was for a previous version of infiltration and will not work with 2.9.

andy_kosela

Jul 31, 2011
yurch, actually I am interested in more recoil, rather than a reduction of it.

Can you post RAv2 then? I would be interested in seeing the code, especially for the recoil part, as I would like to tweak the stock 2.9CE version.

Also if you have Realtargets, please post it also.
Thanks

andy_kosela

Jul 31, 2011
Unfortunately I do not have Rav mutator. I added a few things on my little server.

soul, excellent stuff you got there :) I hope this server gonna stay online for a while.

Do you know of any project to replace and/or retexture INF player models past or present? This is the area that need improvement in my opinion, as the Psytex mod redefined the weapons, but models still look definetly outdated, especially their animation is really weak.

Finally, someone uploaded a file to upload folder on my http server. I added a folder Camós & Faces, maps, mutators. If anyone has any infiltration files it would be nice if (you,he she :) ) can upload in upload folder on my http?

Last edited: