It's ME!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
I apologize for the fact that it's a shitty webcam pic. The best I could do.

me.jpg

Hallo! :D

Scuddie

I am probably better than you.
Sep 29, 2001
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
Oh... My god... :eek:

You look absolutely NOTHING like how I pictured you. I actually believed you resembled Spike in some ways... OMFG... Thats all I have to say... OMFG.
Jesus H. Christ! I still can't picture that guy as being you! Sorry man, but I don't have to believe it :D

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Holy SHEEEEIT Batman! That's Keganator?

Not what I pictured in my mind's eye at all.

I figured for some reason you were much older, even though I know you aren't from <P^R> days.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
For some reason I had pictured you as resembling Spike.

You look a bit like an old friend of mine, by the way.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
hehe same for me, i always pictured him like spike. with the clothes and all ;)

you could have posted a pic of him and I would have believed you :D

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Scuddie said:
You look absolutely NOTHING like how I pictured you. I actually believed you resembled Spike in some ways...

Whups, sorry, this is really me.

Riiight... ;) :D

I'm jealous of my brother, actually, because of his hair and appearance. His hair can be worn exactly like Spike's, in a fro of sorts. The 'best' part is he likes wearing it like that, and it looks pretty good on him. He recently shaved it all away, though :hmm: If there's anyone I know that could pull off a Spike impression well, it would be him.

I LOATHE him. ;) I wouldn't want it for me, but It's neat to see it in real life. :)

Last edited:

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Well, I guess she's some kind of elf (the true ones, not the Tolkien's ones). It comes from the festival of fantasy movie.

@Kip: good for you. I'm quite busy myself and will probably miss the first waves of INF noobs abusing minimi and scoped/suppressed FAMAS. :D
I hope I'll see you around next year to bite your ass, woffen's way. ;)