Neo[PuF] aka S -Location perimeters-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Tell me where you live, exactly!!!
(so I can send my secretly hidden stink-bombs over and...)[that's what I call strange humor] /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

No, really I was in UK 5 times the last 7 years and so I know the carmap a bit and can make a picture of where what is. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

One thing is strange, you all drive on the false side of the road. I need a dozen or so rent-cars to cross your island west-to-east, pffeehhhwww that was an expensive trip I tell you.

What's FvF, never heard it. Don't blame me, I'm online for some month noe, but not long enough to found my interest on DL from other games, that started with UT and I think I know where to go to keep on track.
http://www.fileleech.com
as a hint /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

S

Dec 6, 1999
Portsmouth,Hants,England
Visit site
I can be found somewhere in Hampshire. South UK.

If you know your left from your right then you'd have been fine! :)

Out of interest, how do you get the icon in the message?

I think, Don't quote me on this, but FvF was the Team Fotress Classic equivilant for Quake2. It stands for errm... something like fightVfantasy. I'm not a big Quake fan.
But there is to be a FvF2 for Q3A. It does look cool and UT DOES need something like it.

Have you played TFC for Half-life. If you think CTF is good team fun. Then you're in for a big surprise.

S

bullet2.gif

For Queen and Country

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Yeahhh, tested TFC for half-life and of course it was fun.
Half-Life was exceptional overall.

You have to type ; ) or : ) or : ( and so on but leave the space out, then it should look like this:

/~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Shagnasty

Dec 13, 1999
www.midnite-empire.de
I've only been back to UK once in the past 7 years. Needless to say, I hadn't even left the docks at Dover and I'd already caused an accident (didn't actually crash myself, just forced someone else too /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I think FvF means Future vs. Fantasy, wouldn't bet money on it though.

[This message has been edited by Shagnasty (edited 01-11-2000).]