Map tool to investigate associations?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MikeD95

Sep 15, 2001
Visit site
Greetings All,

I posted this question in the UT forum after which a member suggested I run it by those of you who may be skilled in coding.
=============================================
I have tried to search for a tool or process for this but came up empty.

After installing several Maps with their associated texture, system, sound and music files it is often easy to simply have a jumble of grouped folders with no eays to way to discern which file works with another and indeed is needed for a particular map to work properly.

My question would be is there a program (graphic or otherwise) that can show what associated files are needed given a specific map. Map manager allows you to look deep into the map construct but I have not yet seen it able to feedback the files of which I request here.

All assistance is appreciated in advance,
MikeD95

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
This is definitely a useful idea. Not every mapper puts what files he included in a ReadMe, and when you have plenty of maps to sort through like I do, it can get rather confusing, unless you've been keeping track the whole time.

If this idea works, it might even be made applicable to mods as well. If it works really well, it will probably find a place on my hard drive next to my copy of UT Cache Cleaner.