UT3 DM-Oblivion3 [PC][PS3][Pics]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sneh

-
Apr 11, 2008
www.grozmo.com
that last screen is awesome! You've done an excellent job with remixing "The hyperblast effect" for the new engine. I'll be sure to check this one out.

Unfortunately I cut the background textures down a lot, for filesize.. So it doesn't look as good as it could.

Actually, since looking closer I'm a bit dissapointed with the "starfield" because there isn't enough variation and you can see the texture tiled and repeating a bit (stands out like anything to me).

Long story short, I'm probably going to release a v1.1 or something with the full textures (there were half a dozen 4096x4096 textures which I cut down to 3, and downsized to 1024x1024 from memory)
Of course, the file will be probably 3x bigger (just for the stars and galaxies! you can see why I cut it down originally)

Last edited: