Endorsement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Z

zen

Just a post to commend the Infiltration folks on a mod well done.

My favorite recent game set up (when off the net) is an Infiltration StandOff game on the DMZeitkind map. This map is a lot like DMDowntown (or whatever that urban map was named). I set up a botmatch with me against 8 bots. You win the round by taking them all out, lose by being killed once. Not fast like DM, but a nice methodical search and destroy.

Again, hats off to the Infiltration team...

W

Warren

Thanks a lot zen- it's great to hear you enjoy it! One of my favorite games is StandOff with 6 or 7 bots in DMGrooveMachine (I think that's what it is..) Excellent map! I hope though that we can get more and more urban maps out there because I prefer those with our mod. The Level Design page we're putting together will promote urban style maps with texture packs, ideas from the community, maps in production, and maps available to download.

J

JediCatch

Warren, speaking of maps. If you want any maps on the SOB server, or have anything (maps or whatever) you need help with, and you think I might be able to help, let me know!

------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]

W

Warren

Thanks JediCatch- I appreciate it.. I'll let you know when we either get new maps or we find some maps we'd just love to see and play online!