I love you guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Yes, bull balls. Nice touch. Probably something every woman wants dangling from their car.

I got mine candy, flowers, and a card. No roses because they go bad after a few days. And when trying to pick out the card today, there were about 7 other guys getting cards at the last minute, so I just reached around them and grabbed one. I didn’t even read it until I got home to make sure it didn’t say something like “I love you and our new baby.”

The candy was some Dove chocolate bars with pieces that break off for 64 cents each at the checkout register.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I see a movie coming along with two sequels. The first one will turn block buster. nobody will like the second one and it will bomb in the theater. The third movie will have a different director, a cult following, and will go straight to video. Strangely money will be made from the fan fiction forum. Nobody ever saw that coming.