Need to know how to make one

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cyrss

Nov 20, 2005
UK
I don't know,but I saw here somewhere,a user:Monday had a good idea about being caught before the level finishes and starting the new one with maybe just the AssaultRifle,or spawning ontop of a WeaponsBase with the same weapons you were bound to have picked up in the earlier level.

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
If you want to add that weapon to the level I'd add it as a mutator..that can be 'arranged' with unrealEd somehow but I've forgotten how...Zones or something.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Unfortunatly you would need to make a new gametype, or all maps embedded with the other weapons.
Wich leaves you using mutators or unless your a really good programer to do a new gametype.
And making new weapons is a bitch because UT once you get the new classes all set you have to fool around with the "slots" because each slot is allready allocated, wich is the only thing I don't understand or I would love to redo some other weapons.

Along with importing and messing around trying to make new meshes is wierd too.
so a new gametype would free you up to do all the modifying without UT's defaults.