Pics of the Unreal engine 739

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Saving Private Raptor

What The ^%&;*$!!!
Dec 5, 2000
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Heres some pics of the latest build of the Unreal engine 739
Me can't wait for the Inf team to use this latest engine :)

Faces.jpg

ParticlesLg.jpg

Flatten.jpg

And your all you l33t mapers ;) :

MatineeLg.jpg

Infiltration will be even greater than it is right now when they use the latest engine!! :) :)

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Oh my, those look very nice, very nice indeed.

I can't wait to get my hands on that and pump out some terrain maps. I'll have them begging for the in your face CQB action of EP.

:)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
What about realistic smoke which can be affected by wind & missiles flying through it ?
Bullets flying through water ?
Those things are mentioned on the epic-site as possible ...
I think they might even be able to do realistic laser-effects with that engine ...

JasonBook

American Warmonger
Oct 21, 2000
www.geocities.com
Unreal 739??

Is that U 2...U Warfare?...a patch for UT? And yes....there's another trip to the ol' computer store for a new processor...memory...video card...damn this hobby is too damn expensive!!

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I know I'll probably get a good upgrade over 8 months, a GeForce 3, I'm gunna get 380 mb of ram, an new proccesor, maybe even a new mother moard to go with that proccesor, and a few misc things.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I keep clicking on the editor screenies to try to make maps!:D I'm spending to much time on the comp........

Harpoon

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
I got a motherboard "Designed for the Pentium 3!"

Which means I need to get a new mother board before I can get a T-Bird (which everyone sais completely owns the Intel series) and DDR Ram.

:( :( :(

And by the time I get a GF3 the N-Force will already be out.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Say I have seem the editor shots and what this engine can do indoors<----Jaw's dropping. The Terrain shot is more than wat I've expected. Trees looks good.
Which means we will have an massive outdoor campaign sometimes in the future.
I can't wait to work on the new terrains.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Yeah, Quake got an good engine, beautiful yet runs well on systems, but the would-be attraction of ID will most likely be:

guess:

:eek:

:eek: Doom 3 :eek:

:eek:

Comin' to a store near u