UT3 DM-LTC_Shipment Beta 1 (Download, Pics)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Good Good :D

Also... IS anyone on a PS3 having problems not seeing fences becuase someone says they are invisible on his PS3 version of the game.

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Nothing anyone will notice if they did not have any problems before. If you did then downlaod the new version.

Fixes see through fence on PS3 version.

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Thanks Im glad you like it :D

I may (MAY) try remaking showdown as well. I notice there is a distinct lack of middle eastern maps in ut3. :D

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Lol. I will start on a basic layout as that is not very hard. If it works then I will go ahead with it. But first I will finish the map I am working on at the moment.
Called DM-LTC_Olden. It is a small map (again) and is set in the courtyard of a castle. With lots of Z-axis play!

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Im afraid not. It lets you type it in but doesn't actually change it... I'll keep it as this thread.

Grogan

Just ask a moderator to rename the thread to Final for you. (As a user, you have privileges to change the title of the first post in the thread as its yours, but no privileges to edit the thread itself). They seem pretty good here.

I tried the final last night and it's nothing but good, in my books. Again, great job and thanks for making it.

LtClifff

Feb 26, 2008
Glad you enjoy it! How do I get in contact with a moderator?

Anyway, I'll try now, Could a moderator please rename this thread to
"DM-LTC_Shipment (PC and PS3 final)" Thanks in advance :D