'Jetpack' bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jan 29, 2001
Get near a sizeable drop. Use all your stamina (or close enough). Fall off and toggle prone while still in the air (jumping can work, but rarely does, falling works everytime). You will start to float up! You can still move across the level, and the toggle prone key now works as a jetpack on/off key. Try it! And don't forget your sniper rifle! =) This is in infiltration 2.82.

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
Thanxs for the bug but...

To bad that everbody, especially the team, knows this.

Let the newbie flaming commence!!!!!

"This is bad comedy"
-William Shakespeare

"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
-William Shakespeare

"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."
-Sir Winston Churchill

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
uh, i guess

page

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
hoping to prevent it before it starts

no need to start up big newbie flaming witch hunts again. somebody new finds the mod, discovers a bug, they just want to help and let people know about it, now you and i may have been here long enough to see the "prone-flying" bug approximately 999999 times, but they haven't, yes a search would have revealed that. but jeeze, forgive a little. there weren't any recent threads about this on the front pages of general or troubleshooting the might have seen.

"....." if i may call you "....." ;) to get a good idea of what's already been beaten to death and everybody knows, please read this thread.

mrtt4.jpg