Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I have a passion for bargain prices on games.

• I just got SimCity4 for $7.99 (I know it's not as good as the previous version - I just love the SimCity games and had to pick it up when it got cheap
  • I also purchased TES: Oblivion - Shivering Isles for $7.99. I've had Oblivion for ages and thought this would be a good time to get a few dozen more hours of gameplay for cheap. Dotnetbeast - where'd you find Knights of the Nine? I was looking for that one too.
  • I've never owned Age of Empires II (just the first and Mythology/Titans) and I picked up AOE II Gold (with the expansion pack) for $9.99.
  • And since the original thread is gone, I'll mention that I got the deal of the century over the Thanksgiving holidays - Orange Box for $24.99. Keep in mind I hadn't played Ep 1 or 2.
  • Also, I recently picked up Call of Duty 4 for $39.99. A price I was willing to pay since everyone said it was great. So far, it's been money very well spent!

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Tuesday,I ordered these things and today I got it.Finally I got it,the last time,it was sold out.:)
806753.jpg
806754.jpg

148364a.jpg
144980a.jpg

I ordered these things from the EMP shop (homepage).:)

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
Oh wow... I had that exact same board in my last rig. It's decent and stable and it'll get you by. Lasted a good 2 years for me and was still working when I sold that rig.

well it was one of the few socket 478 mainboards I could find with a AGP slot. Btw this mainboard is so small compared to my previous mainboard a Asus PC800 Deluxe.(infact all other mobo's I've owned were quite big) Not to mention it kinda looks funny seeing its installed in a massive big tower.

I'm quite happy with the mainboard too bad it's so small. It only has 2 RAM slots. I installed a Zalman C7700 CPU cooler which is quite massive so combined with all the powercables it gets a bit cramped on the mainboard.
but it is only a temporary solution untill I build my new PC.

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2006
I was going to post a picture of the Hardees chicken sandwich I bought today, but then I realized it has 1890mg of sodium in it, which is almost a day's worth of sodium, not even counting the fries/drink.

Ok, I'm never going back to Hardees for that sandwich again. :\

Anisotonic

Jan 21, 2008
Montréal
rigged up my mobo with thermalright: hr-01, 05, 07, 09, 11. now if only 03 wasn't such a 3-slot piece of crap, and if 10 could be sold stand-alone in america already. then I'd have the whole lot, and the coolest possibly looking [aircooled] pc.