Post a pic your desk/comp space.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
edited to an attachment

Attachments

• mydesk.JPG
    mydesk.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
TheHolePartII.jpg

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Ahh if only we could all have a computer space like wes

wes-livingroom.jpg

How do you guys stand playing with the mouse and stuff so close to the edge of the table? That'll give ya carpeltunnel it will...

I'll get my picture soon enough...

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
That's wes. He's a good guy from the myunreal boards. He ran a ut1 server with lots of cutstom models and maps. I'm not sure if he has a 2k3 server, if he does I've never seen it.

Last edited:

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
This is my office cubicle. One day I shall have my own huge room, with its own sofa set, its own hidden toilet, on the top floor, with a great view outside, earning bucket loads of money. One day...soon. <evil laugh>

*sigh* /me goes back to his cubicle...

:D

Attachments

• Office my desk.jpg
    Office my desk.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 39
  • Office PC.jpg
    Office PC.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 34

Frequent Visitor
Jun 2, 2000
Visit site
TWD said:
That's wes. He's a good guy from the myunreal boards. He ran a ut1 server with lots of cutstom models and maps. I'm not sure if he has a 2k3 server, if he does I've never seen it.

He's got a couple of 2k3 servers--at the moment, one is sniper and the other is excessive invasion.
Also a couple of UT1 servers--stop over to the forums and do a little poking around.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Pay special attention to the 5€ mouse that's doing an excellent job at driving me insane.

Attachments

• rldesktop.jpg
    rldesktop.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 24