I'd like all of you to take a moment and read this.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Great to hear that he's getting his life together and it seems that he has gotten a fresh start in life... BuF shouldn't stand in the way of this... let him back in :)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Depression is a total bitch but it kinda awakens the person to life... that is aslong as they can survive it.....

/me throws a :) in

I think Amanda would want to throw one in too but shes not here so ill just drop on in for her :)

zenzelezz

Sep 5, 2001
I'm no expert at depressions, but it seems to me that the hardest thing about them is to realize you're having one, and realizing what's causing it. I respect any and every person who manages that.

I refrain from using non-ASCII smileys, but for what it's worth, I'll toss a =) in the hat as well.

In my opinion, you're welcome back anytime Surebrec!

-- zenzelezz

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Surebrec got banned for something he said in IRC. He was pretty er, unusual?? in general. I wasnt sure wheter I agreed with him being banned originally, and I wouldnt object if he was unbanned at a later stage.

Oh, and :tup: at his letter.