MT FIRED!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
To all you pens fans out there, let's celebrate that MT has been **** canned!!! about ****in time Ray Shero....

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Yeah after a few weeks it was pretty obvious that the team wasn't going to turn things around on their own. Hopefully this will at least get the players back on track.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
The last time I cut my MT I was in the hospital for a week.
Rimshot.gif

Mar 6, 2004
The dopefish does. Pens=PittsburghPenguins=NHL team MT=their stupid headcoach who can't coach his way out of a paper bag.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
My dad and I went hiking this one time at MT ABERCROMBIE. It was cool. We wore some REI and ate some PBJ and saw some MARMOTS. It was prty kul.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
The dopefish does. Pens=PittsburghPenguins=NHL team MT=their stupid headcoach who can't coach his way out of a paper bag.

He means Michel Therrien. And to be honest I'd say you're being a bit harsh, he did after all lead them to the playoffs twice and the finals once. But yeah, he lost the locker room a while ago and never got it back. It's time for a change. He did do a lot of good for the organization so don't be so quick to turn that bad.