Unreal II: XMP Friendly Fire Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
UnrealEd.info sent in news that one of their readers created a Friendly Fire mutator for Unreal II: XMP. Basically, it will display a message when people are victims of friendly fire, and write the appropriate info in the server log. Nice idea, considering all the time I spent jumping off servers because some goober decided go to all Rambo on his own teammates.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Huzzah! Recently whilst playing a lot on the UK servers some fool called...

RENE

yes that's

RENE

...thought it was a great trick to rampage around by our own spawn point in a tank torching his own team with the flamethrower.

Assclown.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
I FING HATE HATE TK'ERs they should have put a thing in for auto boot if you kill like 3 team mates in a row in x number of minutes

and tk'er can kill even with no team damnage use mines i got booted becouse the server admin hit my node defence mines and thought i was a tker :(

T

TomCat

There has to be some kind of give and take here. I Agree there has to be a stop to purposelly being a TK'r.. But on the other hand I know that I have TK'd but not purposelly, like I would shoot a morter at a enemy and then a team mate shows up right as it lands. Boom they are both dead.. That has happened to me at least a 2 or 3 times in a game.. Then I would get booted.... There is a difference between being and Teammate killer and a Team Killer. Granted, some how the Team Killer should be banned for life, or take off Team Damage for both equipment and team mates. Some people will also destroy your stuff..

I have it guys, if you are a Team Killer and say You Kill four Team mates. Then you auto change sides. This way you become the other teams problem, or you worked for them.. Like a trader being exciled. Then if he does it to the other team then he is banned from the game... Something like that.. It just might but a spin on the game too...

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
teport the tk'r into the enimy base with no ammo and no shelds and 1hp then make it like 60sec b4 he can exit his squerming body to try and respawn :)