I am looking for a good music video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
From Nine inch nails:
Closer
the perfect drug
I've heard good things about : happiness in slavery
Deep isnt bad either
Tool:
Well baisically any tool video.
Static-X:
I think its push it reminds me of a tool video.
If I were you I'd go with the NIN.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
Pearl Jam's "DO THE EVOLUTION" video is by far the best music video ever. If you do not think so you should be shot. Its that simple. If for some reason you have not seen this video.... (some people are sheltered) Go to www.pearljam.com then click on videos in the sidebar... the scroll down and click on Do the evolution at the bottom. Enjoy PJ's brillance :)

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
I have to say DTE is an awesome video very un-pearl jam of course the song isn't like any other pearl jam song either.
That has some of the best animation I've seen in it.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

There's actually a rather cool anime (WTF is that possible :eek: ) version of the Garbage song Push it. Its nothing like the original official video. I haven't found it on the web, I got it off of some guy on Direct Connect

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
oh and if you're into hot girls:
garbage - the trick is to keep breathing
garbage - when i grow up
pj harvey - good fortune

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
If you want something really disturbing =>

Imagination by Belouis Some

I think this video is still banned in the USA but was performed by "many" european televisions (very) late at night. It's a song from the 80's.

If someone find or have the video on his hard disk, I'm interested too. ;)

Not much to say about the other choices (Pearl Jam, Tool & Rammstein)...if you'r looking for something more brutal, I fancy Sacrifice from Motorhead.

Hmmm, just in case, never ever show my 2 picks (if you find them) to your parents... :p

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I found a link for the Imagination clip but I don't think DB or any other mod will be happy if I post it. Those who are interested can still PM me. :)

Edit: F<b></b>uck it, it's just a teaser... :(

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
and ****, how could i forget:
einstürzende neubauten - sabrina
aphex twin - come to daddy [this one is... disturbing]