Gitzz vs BangBus demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Man, I just seen the Gitzz vs bangBus demo, that **** scares me serisouly... I thought I knew what a pro was, till I seen that....total pwnage

ALG

Gallardo
Jul 26, 2005
WI, with the other pro gamers
I doubt GitzZz would take on a prono company. I think you mean burnie who's sponser was Bangbus during something like wcg(?) a year or more ago. I take it Burnie won because I think I remeber a demo of him playing lauke in the finals.

GitzZz has also beaten burnie a few times though. It's an interesting matchup. Crazy Germans and their skill. I always root for gitzZz.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
yeah, it was BURNIEVSGITTY is the file name, sorry, I forgot where I got it from, it was a while ago, and I couldnt watch it, but was able to now :).. That Burnie pwned him hard...I will try upload it to my host for you if you like...

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
yeah, tahts the one... :), good match eh, I didnt say it was new anyways :) I was just saying how scary it is is all.. :D

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Can I have those links please mate if not too much trouble?

Cheers

Im making a page now for the other demo if no one can find it.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
Ahh yeah, I remmeber this place, I got a movie called unrealnorth by cristal man, you seen that? its phooking awesome, love the way they edited that one, and some nice frags too.

Thanks T2A