YAHOO!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Just had to brag to someone, even if you don't care... /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Just finished setting up my new upgrade, an Athlon 800 engineering sample CPU on an Asus K7M and Aureal Vortex 2. With 64 MB RAM (I had to remove one DIMM it didn't like), and a Voodoo 3 2000 AGP overclocked to 175 MHz, UT was giving me an AVERAGE of 73 fps with a high of 85! Now THAT is FAST!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" <-- what I sounded like upon seeing the framerate

Damn, this thing is gonna kick ass as an Inf server... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
at what resolution are you running UT?

I'm saying this because the voodoo 3 200 isn't too powerful a card, and you are getting above average framerates.

G

That's in 800x600. I tried running in 1280x1024 and average framerate was around 45 to 50 fps. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hot damn this thing cooks!

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
I wish I had a fast processor

I only have 400mhz w/ voodoo3

page

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Heh, it seems that whenever the forums are a little slow, someone goes and digs up extremely old threads :D

The only thing that is better than cheap is free :D

Ballistophobia

Hedonistic Forum Panacea
Jul 15, 2000
Middlesex, NJ USA
goatse.cx
hahaha

I had this setup b4 you posted that Gryphon,now who rules? :p

PIII 750 mhz
128 mb(gonna be very 384 soon)
GeForce 256(gonna be Elsa Gladiac G2 64 Ultra very soon)
SB live
30 gig
8x DVD-rom
Sony CD-RW
Zip drive(hardly ever used tho)
Cable connection
harmon/kardon speakers(gonna be Cambridge Desktop Theatre Dolby Digital 5.1 very soon)

:cool:

<a href="http://www.albarealm.com/">
arbanner88x31.gif
</a>

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I see, well I'm still running a Celeron 400 and there is nothing to brag about that.

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
Did you notice that I restart these things Buga?

I guess these forums just get kinda Dry and I get tired of looking at the same thread for three weeks that consequentially is going nowhere.

sorry if it bothers you...and if it doesn't...GREAT!

page

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I like the idea, some threads go on forever and after 40 posts on it there is nothing on the last post even relative to the topic, nice to look back I guess.

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com