I die when i start

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Helgso

Helgso
Dec 5, 2005
Iceland
www.tv.is
I was just finishing map and when i test it then i start and die instantly.
i have do "build all" and the player start is not in any wall. How can i fix it?:(

DeVaToX

SAS Mapper
Mar 22, 2002
www.planetunreal.com
this could be a number of things,

iam guessing you have bots playing aswell when u test yopur map, and only have one playerstart in the map , so yoursel and all the bots telefrag each other once the game starts, solution is to add more player starts or specify the number of bots that play, an make sure u have enough player starts for each bot

secondly you could have a terrian in your map and you accidently raised the terrian over your playerstart without even knowing.

what i would do is select all playerstarts an delete the lot of them then just add one again or more if u wanna play with bots rebuild then try again,

this should sort things out