World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
SlayerDragon said:
I ****ing hate you all.

I finally get my copy in the mail - and the god damned CD key has been stolen out of it. :mad:

Well I don't even have an account yet or a copy of the game for that matter so you are atleast one step ahead of me!

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Fat lot of good it has done me to have a copy of it because now I can't play it at all, but it's sitting here on my desk taunting me.

I dunno, I might just give up and boycott it all together after this ****ing ordeal. Biggest game of the year and they stop selling it.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
SlayerDragon said:
Fat lot of good it has done me to have a copy of it because now I can't play it at all, but it's sitting here on my desk taunting me.

I dunno, I might just give up and boycott it all together after this ****ing ordeal. Biggest game of the year and they stop selling it.

Call up blizzard and see if they will do anything for you. Does no good whining about it. Atleast try to fix the problem before giving up.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Legion of Lions has whored toons on Stormreaver, and alliance toons on Kel Thuzad.

Most of us are playing whored right now. I'm playing an undead preist, full shadow spec. It's a fun game.

btw you MUST join a pvp server. That way you can kill the enemy realm on site (unless you're in their territory, then they have to attack you first unless they just pvp'd).

Playing on a pve server won't let you attack the other realm. And why the hell would anyone play an online game to go against computer npc's?

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
Morety said:
Legion of Lions has whored toons on Stormreaver, and alliance toons on Kel Thuzad.

Most of us are playing whored right now. I'm playing an undead preist, full shadow spec. It's a fun game.

btw you MUST join a pvp server. That way you can kill the enemy realm on site (unless you're in their territory, then they have to attack you first unless they just pvp'd).

Playing on a pve server won't let you attack the other realm. And why the hell would anyone play an online game to go against computer npc's?

I agree. Though I HATE HATE HATE massive raids on low level towns. cough*crossroads*cough*weez

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
phatcat said:
I love attacking crossroads. :D

Where is Crossroads? I am currently in Westfall. This place doesn't make sense. Everything here is pretty easy to kill, but drops mad cash. The only thing that I have come across that were of any difficutly are the Dust Devils. The only thing that sucks is that I am a long way from home, and I can't fly home because it says I don't know any flight paths for Ironforge or Stormwind. Talk about weak.:( What is fun about here is to watch the Harvest Golems' death animation.:D:tup: This game gets my vote for game of the year for 2004.:):tup:

BBA:
Head back to enwyn forest, and goto Stormwind.
SE section of the Trade District is the Flight Master.
that should compleete the points for you.

As for Crossroads, its the equivilant to Westfall for the Orcs.

If the mobs are too easy for you BBA, from enwyn forest I suggest heading East till you get to Red Ridge Mountains
Be carful, since that is "contested" and if your on a PvP server, you can get pop'ed

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
On a pvp server:

From level 1-20, you are in your own realms territory. No one can attack you unless your pvp flag is on. This is turned on if you have recently been in contested territory, attacked an enemy realm or healed/buffed a realm-mate who is in combat with the enemy realm. So, basically you're safe in your homelands.

From level 20 onwards, you are in "Contested Zones" which automatically flags you for pvp. So, you can attack or be attacked at any time by members of the enemy realm.

If you're in an enemy controlled zone you may be attacked at any time, but may only attack enemies who are pvp flagged (shown by their red names).

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Ok well as long as that is only on PvP servers. I hate PvP, ultima online left a sour taste in my mouth.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
phatcat said:
PvE is dull :(
you should play PvP tool.

We need a mmorpg that has the fast paced action of diablo 2, just without its ****ty skill system. MMORPG's are always so damn slow. WoW is a step in the right direction, it is a lot faster paced then most, but still, something on the same level as Diablo 2 would be awsome.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
phatcat said:
I agree with you....
but what does that have to do with PvP?

absolutely nothing, it has to do with your PvE comment. And i'm still not going to get into PvP.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
tool said:
Call up blizzard and see if they will do anything for you. Does no good whining about it. Atleast try to fix the problem before giving up.

I tried to call them yesterday and got the message, "Sorry, no one is available currently due to a company-wide meeting. Please stay on the line for our automated help system. If you would like to talk to a live support representative please call back between the hours of 8am to 6pm pacific time." :( I am going to call again when I get home in a little while.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
To each his own when it comes to pve or pvp. For me, I couldn't imagine playing in the Warcraft realm and not being able to attack the enemy.

The pve portion has always seemed like a grind to me, a necessary evil to get to the end game which is pvp.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Well, it looks like I'll have to dish out another ten bucks, plus shipping and send Blizzard my game manual if I want a CD key.

Should have waited until March.