Low Grav map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lestat

Nov 29, 1999
boise,id,usa
unrealcontest.com
Hi Everyone, I really liked the low gravity
maps in Unreal Tournament, anyway I made my own Low gravity map, called DMHeavensEdge
I think its fun to play, www.unrealcontest.com/lestat
its also my entry into the UnrealCreative contest, for the DM category,so I spent some
time on it, hope it shows, sometimes it doesnt, hehe. anyway, feedback on low grav maps?I know some people hate them, I love em! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Lestat

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I think they can be really fun...take Hall of Giants or even Face occasionaly. It gets ridiculous though when *every* map is rotated in low-grav(i.e. CoretFacility). Ultimately I like to go back to the standard gameplay after I get my kicks with low-grav.

It's good in moderation.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

TheWiggin

Nov 26, 1999
USA
Visit site
ya, low grav is cool but when you combine it with jump match it's gets better. Although playing ctf on lava giant takes for ever to finish when there is no time limit.

lestat

Nov 29, 1999
boise,id,usa
unrealcontest.com
Yeah sometimes people use the low grav on maps where it just should not be ,the maps im talking about are more the ones with the low grav inherent to the level, like dmHyperblast, or Morpheous,that was kind of the feel i was trying to get, I liked morpheous a lot.
Lestat