Urban Terror

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
3-4ut.jpg

look'n good :D

I'm do'n level design for it ^_^

<A HREF="http://phatcat.animedominion.com" TARGET=_blank>
phat-2-s.gif

</A>
newbie.jpg

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i never particullary cared for urban terror. it's not a much bigger step in realism than playing ut with enforcers in my opinion. and i didn't like the lack of decent bot support. but i don't care for alot of quake mods. weapons factory is my favorite. and now there the alpha of weapons factory for ut to play.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
i haven't played it so i'm not gonna bash on it, but one thing i think looks really neat is the fact that the female player model has a rifle(G36?) slung across her back. i'm hoping this means that all weapons a player is carrying are plainly visible on their body...

no more "Optimus Prime Subspace" type storage. yes i know the INF model has a backpack, but somebody please explain to me how a Robar would fit in it. hopefully this will be addressed in a future release anyway...

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
Whoa... To think I was about to download urban terror the other day.

almightysig.JPG

fear the almighty highlighter!!!!

S

-=SDS=-ATeamDan

I love it

I love it when Shakken just shoots down everyones hopes with his insanely wide knowledge of guns.

A-Team1e.jpg

Kung-FuGrip

Aug 8, 2000
Ballistophobia

I'd have to say that you are most likely the only normal guy here that cares if he looks "sexy" or not :p

Who Smites the Tyger?

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
I'm not insecure, I'm Chinese. I'm inherently at the genetically superior end of the human species.

Btw Phatcat, you have permission to use Axer's pic in your sig pic?

shakinfil.jpg

Mr.HotDog

Jan 5, 2001
Visit site
I cant wait to try it!!!! But I dont have Quake 3... yet. I would have got it but I got UT instead (I still remember that day on December of '99 when I was standing in a software store with Q3 and UT in my hands. It took me half an hour to decide! I think I made the right choice, but I never got around to buying Q3). Love those female players ;)

m4Sig.jpg