Siege2k3 - Intense Tests required

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
My new mod Siege2k3 is now online. Here a quick description:
Siege2k3 is a modification for UT2003 which combines the gameplay of FirstPersonShooters and RealTimeStrategy-games.

This mod features:
- free construction everywhere on the map
- seven different structures (six constructable) which offer a variety of strategic combinations
- many BR-maps and nearly every CTF-map is playable
- an inventory-system with the full 'old' arsenal, seven new weapons and five new powerups to purchase and combine (featuring the NukeMortar - big brother to the Redeemer and one of the most beautiful forms of mass-destruction!)

URL: http://www.Siege.net.ms (you will find a detailed documentation on this site)

Well, to get to the point: Siege2k3 is still beta and was never tested with more than 3 players. Since Siege contains gameplay-elements of rts-games balancing is quite a important factor. Furthermore, internet-play was never tested, too.

So what I need is the help of a group of beta-testers (about 4-8) with some experiences in both fps- and rts-games.
If you think, you can help me out with this issue, please post here. Further information will follow.