Warhammer 40,000 mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
yes i am going to rlease am beta version of the game which will be multipleyer before i get started on single...

And hell yes it will be more realistic... how many people do you see in WH 40k running everywhere hoping for the best... nonono... this game will have networks of trenches... ruins...jungles... rocks... bunkers.. and everything else!!!!

oh and i am about to release a public view of the wepons... prolly in the next 10 mins or so...
it will tell you what will replace what... and you can tell me what you think... but only tell me what you think if you know stuff about warhammer 40k... cause there is nothing worse then someone telling someone what to do when they dunno what they are talking about...lol....
also i have decided on what modles you will see... the list seems good... and single play should have an odd 40 maps when it's all done.. although i think i should tone it down alot more...

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
Ok here it is!!!

This will show you what wepons will replace each existing weapon:

Jackhammer- chainsword

Chainsaw - Powerfist or Power Sword/axe

Enforcer - Bolt Pistol

Flak Cannon - Storm Bolter

Ripper - Flamer

Shock Gun - Plasma Gun

Minigun - Bolter

Sniper Rifle - Sniper rifle with new skin

GES Biorifle - Executioner pistol (for the Eversor assassin model)

Rocket Launcher - Missile Launcher

Redeemer - Lascannon

Pulse Rifle - Meltagun

all will have 1st and 2nd functions... but with guns such as bolters that don't have 2nd functions... the second function will hopefully be replaced with grenades... otherwise it will be 2 firing modes... skins are still yet to be made for these wepons...

If you really think any of these should be changed just say so...

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
i did not understand that sentance you just said... went staight over my head...lol

all i want to know is if everyone agrees with these wepons or would they rather see another wepon... from the 40k imperial forces that is... no lasguns though... cause the weps will have to be used on the rines to and rines dun use las wepons... unless it's a lasscannon of course :)

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
ahhh now i get it...kinda...

man i am only learning coding as of today and i have no idea of whatr most the **** means... me thinks me should just stick to the maps... much more easy...lol

nah i will keep going with coding actually... this project needs a coder :)

you got ne good sites on UT mod coding... i got a couple... but i dunno if it will be enuf...

i know how to code wepons... i just need the skins for em now.. so i will have to get someone to work on that... *sigh*.. so much to do!!!

arg!! my hair is turning grey... maybe i need a small break from endless work..lol...
oh well... back to the cole mines... i got 200 textures that need converting into the right format... that auta take up bout an hour.. lol