Realistic Outdoor levels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
you can place your entire map inside a very large open area (cube or sphere) and select
fake backdrop on all the inner surfaces. then of course make a cool skybox.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Just don't go crazy with detail. The Unreal engine will shoot you in the foot with a sniper rifle if you do.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
I feel like an @$$, I don't know any of the UT maps, why the hell hasn't my free copy of UT come yet??

bullet2.gif

Jenkins

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I had to hijack one of my parents cars and do 90 down to Wally-World. Then I had to shell out the cold hard... ok, so it was practically ashes at this point, cash to an undeserving Wal-mart employee. Who I think screwed me over on the change... ah well. I know where he lives /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif