Welcome to our new home!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Progress is progressing!

We have a gametype up and running with basic rules in place. I will probably be working on the objective code for it next.

Maps - we have a test map with one of the requirements needed for the gametype.

Weapons - I have 2 weapons in production that aren't very advanced so far, but I'm getting there.

Models - NONE, but in theory we have 2 or 3 in production as I type this.

We aren't actively advertising the mod and recruiting just yet, but I am spreading the word and inviting interested parties and people I know in the modding community a chance to come onboard. Right now we are looking for all skill levels so it would be a great chance for those just getting into modding to improve their work.

Last edited:

Looter

Aug 1, 2008
Content is king in UT3 modding, so we cant wait until we get some modelers/animators over here :D

Last edited:

Fiftyone

Aug 3, 2008
Just stopped by to say hello and to wish you all luck.
I would just like to ask one question :

Will bots be used to test/play this mod ?
I admit to having a slight passion for bot-pathing.

Thanks for the Tanks ...51... , I might have to drop that one !

:clap:

KSK_335

Aug 3, 2008
Good luck, hopefully this project succeed. I was thinking you guys should not do a load of weapons for first release and instead just do 2 for each type of weapon so it's more easy. Just to throw out a few ideas

Pistols
Colt 1911
M9 Beretta

Assault Rifles
M16A4 obviously
AK47 obviously

Sub Machine guns
MP5 9mm
P90

Sniper Rifles
M21
Dragonov

Light Machine guns
M249
RPD

Last edited:

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
Pistols
Colt 1911
M9 Beretta

Assault Rifles
M16A4 obviously
AK47 obviously

Was my full list for first release, and the pistols are an option not a for sure yet.

KSK_335

Aug 3, 2008
Another idea maybe for later releases would be a little bit of character customization, nothing like Vegas though.

Yoshiro

Jul 22, 2003
Visit site
For now we are looking at just multiplayer. However, we might in the future look into a coop game mode (no story).

Looter

Aug 1, 2008
Well, current plans are to develop a variety of gametypes. The two I can be sure about is a Rainbow-Six type "Rescue the VIP" or "Attack and Defend" gametype between Special Forces (unknown nation) and Terrorists (unknown group/nation). Another will be an "Insurgency" gametype where we will have fun emulating scenarios in the modern war in Iraq, and Afghanistan with "Coalition forces VS Insurgents" type gameplay. It'll be more complicated, ofcourse..but those are the details I can disclose at this time.

Ermac

Jun 17, 2008
Good ol TDM too I assume? Will you guys be remaking famous R6 maps like Killhouse and City streets etc.