cant connect crap???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eeeboy3

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
Anyone else try to connect to a server and crappy CSHP on the bottom left says"connecting to server" you can walk around the map but you cant die or get a weapon. its almost like spectator mode. wtf? also has anyone tried to connect to a server and it starts bvut 1 second into the game it says connection failed? wtf?
sometimes i have to connect like5 times for it to work.wtf? hahahaha

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Seriously, CSHP kicks you for using "unpure" client. That may be cheats like aimbots, or benign extensions such as UTAmp or OldSkool.
Just un-install whatever package CSHP is considering "suspicious" (check the console when you've been kicked).

eeeboy3

Jun 10, 2001
Visit site
its not aimbot

CSHp is not kicking me because aimbot. Its just not connecting.
I have Zp installed , strikeforce, and matrix moves thats all!!
I've seen it kick with aimbot, its not that because if i keep connecting it will eventually go through after 5 times or sothe console window doesnt pop up at all it just says connecting to server and sits there forever