Welp... got my rig back to spec.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Niftiness :tup:

I finally dumped my full-tower beige case in favor of a sleek little black case with a side window and fan. I just ordered 6 purple fans off Newegg to decorate it. On top of that, I got a new slot fan, and a new bay freezer. Just for kicks, I'm also getting a 120GB HD :)

I still need to paint/sharpie my CDRW and DVD drives, because they're beige. If that ends up looking goofy, I'll just buy some new ones.

I bought my little brother a similar case, except the front edges are lined with blue lights, and the area around the power switch has a soft, glowing light that changes colors every few seconds. Looks pretty sweet. I also got him some blue case fans, and a slot freezer. His new case looks pretty sweet.

I also got around to getting a powered USB hub so my wired mouse can reach my recliner and computer chair (the latter is used as my mousepad). I just keep both my wired and wireless mice plugged in, and toss the wired one onto the desk once I'm done gaming. It's nice that Windows doesn't freak out when there are two mice installed simultaneously :tup:

Anyway, I'll take some pics once I get those purple fans in.