DM-RorkesDrift crashing peoples computer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
oh oh

Did you forget all the required files??? Not loading is quite different then crashing. Have who ever is having problems be more specific. If it crashes, what does the error message say? If it doesn't load, what file is missing?
Jaymian

Scrumpy_Jack

made from apples
Jan 24, 2002
UK
bigyellowfish.co.uk
the files are there but they crash people computers
not mine tho

i'm going to reinstall ut/inf and map pack, excluding RorkesDrif, then download rorkesdrift from the servers and see it it works.

Jack

dunstin

Dec 4, 2000
yup, looks alot like my error. -oh-ya, remember to delete that stupid 'running.ini' file

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
hmmm, that's very strange
anon_coward did you use the version i sent to you? sorry, but i didn't experience any problems on my two computers...

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
hmmmm

That's a new one to me. Seems like something is wrong with the mesh file. I'm hoping it's not a problem with the meshmaker, because that thing seems like the greatest thing in the world.
Jaymian

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
i'm not too sure, but it looks like the screenshot in the mylevel file has a wrong name... that's strange, though, as i didn't change anything about that

i'll take a look at it