what is love?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
ok me and a girl i know have been just 'friends' for along time
now, and it hasnt been til just not too long ago that she has
told me how she felt about me, and it just so happens that
i have had the same feelings about her
so i really like her alot and she really likes me, but before i start
saying this is actual love i want to make sure it is

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Love is when you can't stop thinking of the other person, and you want to be with them all the time no matter what...

But hey, I'm a clown, so who listens to me anyways... :(

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
You know when your in a bar and you grab a girl's bum and she turns around and kicks ya in the nuts?

that is love.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
(IMO)
I agree with DeeperShade, if it's a "in love with"
If you really love someone, you gotta ask yourself (and answer 'yes' truthfully):
Would I really stand having her around for the rest of my life, and share everything?

If you can do that, its "real" love, but "being in love" feels just as good, but it has an nasty habit of ending :(

WiLD2

W4NG
If you don't know what true love is, you shouldn't be asking about it. Hell, I'm 17 and I refuse to love anybody. I'm too young for that crap. I've got my whole world ahead of me... sure I'll tell her I love her. That's what she wants to hear, but at this stage in my life, she's little more than a friend who you get physical with.

Oh, you want my suggestion? Go with it, see how it goes. Something like this isn't going to happen every day, not the way you made it sound, anyway. She likes you, you like her. It's not going to last forever, that's the truth, but you can at least make the best of what you've got now. I'm best friends with all my ex's.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
ok I take that back.

A kick to the nuts feels better than rejected love. :)