What skinned gun do you think should be next?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What skinned and modeled gun should be next

• H&K mk23 SOCOM

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • H&K MP5K PDW

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • IMI Mini Uzi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • H&K G11

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Giat FA-MAS G2

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
hmm why not remove the FAMAS ???

I just love the FAMAS but didn't the inf team say that it was already modeled and ready????
hmmm i love the MP5K and FAMAS but if the inf team said that the FAMAS was already modeled, the FAMAS should be replaced with something else... maybe....
well, tell me if i'm wrong.

by the way, will the MP5K come out with suppressor and aimpoint???

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
i want the stryker street sweeper damnit

but i voted for the mini uzi cuz if its a gun i want the infiltration team wont put it in basically

they could have been planning the stryker but now that i said i wanted it they just scrated it off the list

(it seems like it anyway)

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I can't stand to have a FAMAS in the game.
I'm really impatient to see if it is REAL. Because this weapon is our baby here ;)
Hope to see the same accuracy, the same low recoil etc...
But i'm wondering what kind of attachment will there with its release! (Muzzle grenade, grenade launcher, AIM ...)
When i saw in the last update how good the FAMAS look , i was impressed. But i was surprised by the lack of its bipod !?
Because as i know it is not an option. You will have it if you purchase one.

Photo of the FAMAS manual cover page:
View

One of our foreign legion soldier firing a FAMAS with the bipod folded up:
legion2.jpg

About attachement and firing features:
famas1.jpg

Last edited:

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
If you talk about the muzzle rocket ofr the FAMAS, it is better to use the FAMAS rocket launcher. Because as you can see on the pic i provided you must hold your FAMAS like a sniper rifle because of the high recoil. My friend was his noise breaked when he fired for the first time a FAMAS 'rocket'. But with the greangfe launcher attachement there is no recoil.

To the INF team, specially Gryph and Neo

Did you maked the sound for the FAMAS ? Because to record one, it should difficult because as i know there are not a lot of FAMAS on the American land...

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I was not refering to that one Fur. But to this one:
famas1.jpg

About his heigh, i don't think the guy is small but the picture FOV reduced its looking size.
BTW he is a member of our foreign legion, so he is not french! ;) (Till he finish his duty in our army)

The more i read this thread the more i think it shoul d be in the "new version suggestion" forum ;)

*FIXED*

The Knight Argent

Feb 5, 2000
www.doesntexist.net
To heck with big guns...

What we need is a suppressable pistol. Maybe (just maybe) that'll help create some divergence in player loadouts. People might just take a sniper rifle and a silenced SOCOM while others take a Deagle and M16.

I've been waiting for that darn SOCOM since I first came to INF's site. I want a covert weapon to allow me to move from sniper position to position, and I hate abusing the bulk rules by using a MP5 for that role.

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
i like the rocket. that would balance the m203.

How would having a rocket launcher balance the M203? If only three people have the M203 and another three have a FAMAS with a rocket launcher, isn't it almost the exact the same thing as six people running around M203s?