UT v432 SUX! Come on epic get your stuff together :P

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
I can't connect to any server with v432....It gets in the game and then I'm disconnected, however most of the time it doesn't say connection failed.

Another piece of ****!

Ultron

Robot XMP Beta Tester
Mar 6, 2000
Secret Hideout
clans.utworld.net
Reinstall the patch. Or just remove your UT and User.ini files and let them get rebuilt. Spend a few minutes configuring and see if the problem is solved. Rename your current ini files so you can go back to them if you need to.

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
BTW, whats the URL for the site that has the no CD patches? I know it was posted several hundred times, but I can't seem to find the threads.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I've had no problems with 432, but I am getting better connections, higher framerates, shorter load times, and ZERO crashes (I was getting a few after alt+tabbing before).

I don't know where your conflict is, but it's not the patch... although the patch may have corrupted one of your files, but that can happen with any update.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
nice mask for your spam DA.

Oh, I am happy that i am on my mac. Version 425a for me has been solid as a rock for months now :D

Kaz

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
gib, one of the new features in 432 is the lack of CD protection. you don't need a crack anymore. :)

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
there's nothing wrong with 432 except for the bug it causes in RA:UT.

x-loc spammers! hahaha! you all hate the x-loc now eh? I notice no difference.

& the 432 patch has given me the ability to play UT again without it stuttering like a southern hillbilly

Watchdog

Nov 29, 1999
windsor, ontaio, canada
Visit site
Well there are a lot of people that are complaining about the xloc change--well it's a moot argument--ladders default to the newest patch unles both teams agree to use a different one. This means that clan matches will have to be played with the 432 unless both clan agree not to use it. I suggest everyone start getting used to the new xloc.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
you either like it or i hate it i guess, i don't notice anything with the x-loc, nor have i ever, maybe i don't play enough...i just use the patches for UED..and this patch improves it A LOT.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Yep! finally, no annoying cd check! :)

& besides the aforementioned RA:UT bug, 432 is a godsend for me! :D It's all good!

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
the new UED features that 432 includes completely own....i never really liked UED2 until now, it is really worth the DL if you map

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
You map garrett?! ;)

Actually, I have yet to test 432 online. But, even if it doesn't change my netspeed a little for the better, it's still better than 428 IMO :)