Any good clans out there?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Hey everyone. First of all I would like to say that I am a newcomer to this game, I've been playing XMP for about a month now, and I love it. Hell I don't want to go to work because of this game. I am disappointed however that there aren't more servers, but for whatever reason that is **** happens. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if there are any clans or groups looking for new members, I wouldn't mind assigning myself to a group or a clan, it gets kind of old just running around solo all the time.

Well I look foreward to hearing from you all and feel free to post whatever you want here.

[V3]Folo

Feb 14, 2004
V3 needs some new recruits. you can message bodom on irc.gamesurge.net #clan-v3 on mIRC, or try and find him in-game.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
[[vash]] There are tons of clans out there. But no real easy way to find them. So in my impatience I've created my own clan :) probably kinda stupid but hey its somethin i wanted to do. Im not tryin to promote my clan (www.geocitites.com/shoot_or_run) but more stating that this forum could use a section for clan seekers. One that has a whole list of clans and their web addresses. Anyway sorry i wasnt much of a help there :p just thought i'd put in my $0.02

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
I miss playing with the old gang on offworld,we had some fun times,looks like everything with xmp went to waste when the new maps were released.

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
The old players are still around Jubei. Its just that lately there has been problems with the master server which has been now resolved. The main problem is that UT2k4demo really put a hurt temporaraly on the players for the moment. But eventually they will all return i believe.

The new maps did not put a hurt on the game imo. They are good to relieve some of the repetetive old maps that weve been playing for soo long. They do need some fixes atm but overall are still fun to play in.

I will e-mail Jago later to try to build up some players for the off-world tonight around 8:00et. Hopefully all will go right and hopefully ill see you and covet tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.