Benchmark in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BirddoG

Nov 20, 1999
Visit site
here at puf they tend to use the intro as a good judge for frames

let it go through once then turn on timedemo mode

bullet2.gif

Meh, Back to play with Joanna.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
time on the intro of UT the ~ key, and enter timedemo 1, otherwise enter open cityintro and hit esc twice

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's
Defense and Freelance player for [Ci]

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Ok, I know we usually use the intro, but I've noticed something recently. I reinstalled the game without any mods/skins etc. And gained quite a bit of speed in single player games. I was able to raise the resolution one notch, and keep the same FPS. However, this didn't effect the fps of the flyby intro.

If anyone knows where to get the file Gev was talking about, let me know, because I don't know that the flyby is that good of a benchmark.

Gev

Jun 6, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Finally I figured out how to do. Run the intro and press tab>>>>write timedemo 1 [enter]>>>>write Demoplay utbench [enter] When finished you have to press Æ but in other countries than Denmark you do not have that letter so I don't know what should be pushed to activate the result. The first time no result will appear but then just try again and the result appears.

To use this method you have to install a file called Utbench.dem in your [gamedir]/system the file can be downloaded <a href="http://www.3dcenter.de/downloads/index.html#timedemos" target=_"blank">here</a>. The site is in German but i'm sure you'll find out!