community map packs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
hey all, i noticed the two community map packs, are they used alot? cuz thems be some hefty downloads for ole gil :(

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
The only time I've seen a lot of the CBP maps being played, I was tired of playing the SAME maps over and over, so I started voting for the CBP maps, and they started winning, and everyone was saying "Cool map!" or "Ooooh, new map!! This is cool".

yeah, worth the download.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Nearly all of the maps are good but i've not seen too many public servers hosting them. I think thats because they don't have the pick-up-and-play quality of some of the retail maps (torlan, compressed, antalus etc). But if you take the time to learn them, you will pwn everyone else online :D

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
A lot of them are also available as separate downloads if you look around on the Atari forums. But yeah, definitely a good download! :D [/self pimpage]

You could try the Adopt-a-BUF thread and see if someone can send them to you if you're on 56k.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
sry for late message, been away for a few days, just got back, and thanks anyway, but ill just leave the download on all night for a few nights... just a bother is all...