Dear Apple

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Fuck you.

That is all.

bearded_mad_man.jpg

Last edited:

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
taking a screenshot of this post and sending it to the mormon space church have fun in hell sinner

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Maybe he said "Screw you" but his magic computer turned it into asterisks for him.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I hope I'm not the only one who got that reference.
Reference? It's an old way of cursing without cursing, same concept as fugg kew. Could be a reference to a made for TV movie by that name or it's use in countless TV shows (probably anyway, I don't watch allot of sitcoms but I have heard it in several) for instance as uttered by Walter "Radar" O'rieley on the TV show M*A*S*H*.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
[GU]elmur_fud;2558587 said:
Reference? It's an old way of cursing without cursing, same concept as fugg kew. Could be a reference to a made for TV movie by that name or it's use in countless TV shows (probably anyway, I don't watch allot of sitcoms but I have heard it in several) for instance as uttered by Walter "Radar" O'rieley on the TV show M*A*S*H*.

Oh shut up. I say he made a reference so he did. :p