HELP ME!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Eh you'll have to clarify this a bit :con: Do you want to use a keypad to play the game? That's it right?
In your pm you said a "keypad mod"?

Edit: Keypad keys on your keyboard? Or?

I'm not sure if I can help you out here (bit vague?), but I'm sure someone here will be able to though.
Just be patient :OB

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
gollumwtf.jpg

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
all the cool kids got PMs from this guy it seems. and no, to answer your question, I have no clue what you are talking about.

{TNC}Slaine_117

{TNC}SLAINE_117
Jun 21, 2004
A keypad like the one in DX. i need a way to make it so that only certain people can get into certain parts of maps... thats all i need you dont have to make it seem like im an idiot... i knew what i meant... i apologize for the confusion.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Suggestion: Steer clear of the capital letters unless you're trying to shout.

To create a keypad like the Deus Ex one will require a new HUD, which will in turn require a new gametype. It's perfectly possible but would take some fair coding and some artistry. I can't, unfortunately, help you with that.

{TNC}Slaine_117

{TNC}SLAINE_117
Jun 21, 2004
will anyone tell me anyway to keep certain people out of certain parts of maps HOW CAN I DO THIS!!!!!<shouting

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
the only way this can happen is if your good mapping in UnrealEd, and make a custom map to do what your looking for.

There are team triggers, at least for UT, where one team will be able to trigger a trigger like opening a door, but the other cannot.

normal triggers have a class-based detection where you can specify certain players or pawns or objects to detect its presence to open doors, or trigger whatever.