So what do u think?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
OMFGZROLFLOLOLKEKKKEKK!!111~~~

Do you see what he did there?

He registered as Michael Jackson like the pop celebrity who is being charged with kiddy fiddling. I saw what he did there and it was that. Ahahahhahah!!!11111

:lol::lol::lol:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
OMFG Michael Jackson is right here in BuF™ !!

I almost thought this person registered here just cuz of the whole Jackson mess, but this person's actually been here for 2¼ years...

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Spokesman didn't resign because he didn't believe in Michael. He was angry that he had lost power to the Nation of Islam who had moved in and taken over operations of the Jacko camp.

Faker.

Dont worry kiddies!!

mj_onthecase.jpg

Michael Jackson

Innocent King of PoP
Sep 26, 2001
NeverNeverLand
www.mjackson.com
Bean316 said:
Spokesman didn't resign because he didn't believe in Michael. He was angry that he had lost power to the Nation of Islam who had moved in and taken over operations of the Jacko camp.

Faker.

Yeh If u want to believe that nonsense they tell. Trust me, I'm on the inside on this and know what the real reason is.
I invited him over to my ranch, we had a long conversation. He said what he tought, so did I. We agreed to both go our seperate ways. He said he would handle the press. I never knew he would do something like this. He always was such a sweet guy.

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
ROTFL @ Beer's pic :D

Anyway... Michael Jackson is so... 70s, who cares about him anymore these days. o_O; I heard he is little screwed up in the head, which made him do little 'doctor' play with little boys.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
You know. Im gonna say it.
Unless you are MJ or the child in question, you cannot say for CERTAIN what occurred. So lets keep to the FACTS and leave the rumour-mongering and cheap shots at home k? :)

Oh and MJ is still quite a big star. Blood on the Dancefloor and Ghosts being two big recent hits. (Love Ghosts.. i even know the dance ^_^)

Oh and your not the real mj Michael, don't make me get Tapeworm onto ya ass ;))

Michael Jackson

Innocent King of PoP
Sep 26, 2001
NeverNeverLand
www.mjackson.com
Eden said:
You know. Im gonna say it.
Unless you are MJ or the child in question, you cannot say for CERTAIN what occurred. So lets keep to the FACTS and leave the rumour-mongering and cheap shots at home k? :)
I tell you, I'm innocent!

Oh and MJ is still quite a big star. Blood on the Dancefloor and Ghosts being two big recent hits. (Love Ghosts.. i even know the dance ^_^)
Don't forget One more chance.
Oh and your not the real mj Michael, don't make me get Tapeworm onto ya ass ;))
I'm not? What makes u say that? For all u know I am the real one. (which I am ofcourse.) Tapeworm? Ha you're not scaring me with that.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Michael Jackson may be big, but sure as not in the US. People kinda know he released a greatest hits album, but nobody knows the songs. Sorry. I don't think the album or singles charted.