WTF?! Paul Steed died?! RIP :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

YellowFive

Baconstrips
Aug 7, 2012
Tacoma, Wa
I am going to assume it had to do with his excessive drinking.

He was a pretty good artist way back when and he had an ego to go with it. I had interviewed him once when there was a friendly rivalry between epic and iD and Paul was .. well Paul. We never published it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That's why we have internet, right?

Paul Howard Steed, Jr was a video game modeller and artist. He has worked for Origin Systems, Electronic Arts, id Software, Wild Tangent, Microsoft's Xbox, Atari, and Exigent. He created artwork or models for several prominent game series including Wing Commander and Quake. He was employed by id Software until he was fired in retaliation for conflict over the creation of Doom 3 (according to John Carmack)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Huge influence to modeling all around, and a refreshing personality oto.

R.I.P.