Q's Panoramic Screenshot Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scale 1-10: UT3 looks better than Crysis and other similar games.

• 1. UT3 graphics totally suck compared to Crysis!

Votes: 8 10.8%

Votes: 3 4.1%

Votes: 13 17.6%

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • 5. Equals Crysis graphics.

Votes: 9 12.2%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 3 4.1%

Votes: 8 10.8%

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 10. Fantastic looking - Way better than Crysis!!!

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qx9

Qx9
Nov 14, 2004
Been a little busy...

Maybe a pano of CTF-Searchlight would be cool. I've just been a little busy with some mapping. Here's a shot of the latest I've been working on. It's called DM-Brick by Ashwalker. HERE It has come a long way and Ash is still working on it. My version still needs a lot of work. A screenshot is attached.

Also, since I've figured out how to make huge screenshots and even widescreen shots, so there's no real need to make panoramic images as much. Check out my other thread for massive screenshots: HERE

See you guys around the block! ;)

Q

Attachments

• Brick1.jpg
    Brick1.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 80

Vicious3745

Oct 29, 2008
How can i go about getting such a panoramic view in game? I'm running a horizontal spawn monitor setup, i'd love to have that kinda viewing angle :O