PiXel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
hey,

was in the mood for some instagib so i joined your server....but you had god knows how many skins/voice paks and with the 405 rate controlled downloads it woulda taken an eternity. i just stopped right away. is it possible to remove them? its your server , im just making a suggestion.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
autodownload+56k=pain in the @ss
autodownload-56k+cable modem= sweeet
autodownload+cable+405b= pain in the @ss

damn, i've been foiled again!

someone needs to come up with an ingenious solution!

Stop laughing all you 56k'ers!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm inhuman dammit!

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
Hey Voyd
Yeah, I've had a bit of a problem with the downloading over the last coupla days (umm... mainly because I forgot to disable it...). The server is remote, so I have to make sure I do any modifications during the day when I'm physically there. I've been spammed with people complaining about the dloads /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
I finally got around to disabling all downloads this morning - but, as you need some of the files to play on the server, you'll have to dload the skin/voice packs yourself. I put up a temporary "instruction" page at http://go.to/instagib . This page has links to the files required, and instructions on how to use them. Sorry for the screw up!

btw, We just started running a small InstaGib Team LMS server at 206.210.81.4 (a/h's, and it has NO skins etc), if you're interested.

bullet2.gif

Cheese 'n Bacon *InstaGib*

[This message has been edited by PiXel (edited 01-13-2000).]