SP-SkyTownRedux

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
This is a Verry well made conversion of the origional SKyTown map with mutch more added on and new suprises and a new monster. (First Picture) If we had spiders that big around here we would be in verry deep ****! The the last guy you fight - - - NO wait I will not tell you what you have to fight that would just spoil the fun. But to get there you have to go threw a large underwould you had missed when playing the origional map. "See the second pic now" The music is good and nicely picked. And the map is filled traps that you have to bea a boss to get out of and ambushes NO NO NO I will not tell you where they are That would be cheating. I give this map a 10

Hay wait its not just the map. You get a new hud and new sounds. Nomore of this 1 sound when you are walking your foot steps change sound when you change surface type.

Well that all I can do. I am new at this review thing.

Just see it for yourself!!
You can get it here "http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6436"
(Can some one please tell me how to make links here please??)

Attachments

• Spider.JPG
    Spider.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 73
  • HAllway.JPG
    HAllway.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
OK I found these batch files for some reason they did not extract. Now lets try this again. Ok It works now are you working on a new one???

Last edited:

Stakhanov

Invisible Pink Unicorn
Apr 7, 2002
France - Paris 14eme
Visit site
Wow , the changes to the original map , the new chaotic atmosphere , the cutscenes... every square meter of the map is filled with refined leetness.

That's an awesome adventure map. And no lowered framerates... they're fine despite the immense size of the map.

The story is just fascinating , but also realistic. It adds immersion and you can't refrain from feeling involved in the conflict. The depth of the characters is impressive for an Unreal game.

Excellent job Prophet !

Stakhanov

Invisible Pink Unicorn
Apr 7, 2002
France - Paris 14eme
Visit site
btw : the Unreal mode is freaking hard. Requires mass quicksaving... the Red Nemesis aren't invincible if you have a proper battle plan , but the final boss does ridiculous amounts of damage. (sniper bullets gatling ?)
Also the bonus you have when finishing it seems to make the game even harder...