Who's just working on an INF map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Me, when I have time between the site and my Real life which is rare, but I plod on, eventually Ill have something to show, but dont hold your breath.
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:

http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

G

Me, when I have time between the site and my Real life which is rare, but I plod on, eventually Ill have something to show, but dont hold your breath.
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:

http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
'just'?

I'm working on DM-Fulton to be an infilitration-ready map, if that makes sense. I'm also working on a futurustic one. DM-Fulton will probably be done as soon as I'm done being sick.

G

well i'm workin on one, nice and small office building type deal. i'm a big fan of small stand-off maps ;-). should be done soon, the architecture is finished, just have to furnish it.
Lost

btw...anybody have a nice cubicle wall texture? or do i just have to make a little frankenstein style tex like so many of the others in this map.

why is it so hard to find textures of walls and floors in good condition? all the textures i find are building collapsing or something.

G

well i'm workin on one, nice and small office building type deal. i'm a big fan of small stand-off maps ;-). should be done soon, the architecture is finished, just have to furnish it.
Lost

btw...anybody have a nice cubicle wall texture? or do i just have to make a little frankenstein style tex like so many of the others in this map.

why is it so hard to find textures of walls and floors in good condition? all the textures i find are building collapsing or something.

Sylvester

Dec 6, 1999
Leuven / Belgium
Visit site
I'm working on one

An assault level where you'll have to place explosive charges in a Dam(not hover dam). After the atacking team has placed the explosives, a helicopter will come pick them up at a certain extraction point and will take them to safety where the button is pressed and ... BOEM!

So far i've made the dam itself(no interior yet)

I've got a few questions for you Neo...
Can you make a sound of a moving helicoper, mountain river, waterfall?
I really could use those sounds.

Sylvester out...

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
I'm working a map for infiltration... but I'm bogged down hard between college and SF.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
I'm working on an "inf only" map. So far I have made a farm (yes, with inside walls where you an shoot through : made them 12 units thick (actually 16 but they ar hollow)). There will also be a mill in the level and various other things. It will take some time to get this finished but I'm sure it will work out just fine.

BTW. Does anybody know where I can find some cool textures of wallpaper ? I REALLY need them.

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
No Neo you may know me as Evil_Joe... but I go by Naughty5zero (my old Mechcommander netname from over at the zone) when I have my infiltration hat on *G*

Phlegm[^FA^]

Jan 31, 2000
Norway
Visit site
I'm making a CTF-map based on the Game-show Fort Ba'Yard. It's a fort located in the water of the french carabean (i think) I'ts a long way to the finnish, but I think it will be cool.

Allso I would like so help with my skybox:

1. Is there any way too make water look natural in the skybox? (That ripples-effect looks way to large and fast)
2. Is there any good way to make it look like the water and sky is merging in the horizon without putting any mountains in front?

------------------
I haven't come up with a signature yet :-(

G

why don't you try making the sky slope down to meet the water (ie, make a wedge-shaped skybox)? i guess it would actually have to be a disk with beveled sides, but you know what i mean right?

Lost

G

why don't you try making the sky slope down to meet the water (ie, make a wedge-shaped skybox)? i guess it would actually have to be a disk with beveled sides, but you know what i mean right?

Lost