DM-Deadbolt Public Beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShredPrince

Sep 14, 2005
CTF-Omicron BONG
DM-(CM)-Deadbolt

Version:2nd version, will be another.This is my final beta tester for completion,As far as I know there are no problems.Very near final completion.I am makin this availible so people can point out something I may have missed.

Compatibility: compatible with all versions of UT2004.This is a classic deathmatch style map.No funny stuff.No extra packages to push on your server either. All of it's packages are with the level.

Description:A map from UC2.It is a remake of DM-Deadbolt.It is pretty much the exact same, albeit a few minor differences in layout.If you are not familiar with this map think: Deck16,Flux2,Rankin,and Phobos.Kinda all rolled into one.It also contains music from UC2 by Kevin Riepl that is pretty darn good.
It's pretty nice to hear some actually new Unreal music after this long. I have recieved Flack from a few users over the scale of the map.I feel the scale is fine but I can see how the size may be daunting to some, even though it's no bigger than Deck17 or Rankin.With these people in mind I added things not in the original to make it more 2k4-ish.Some Rankin ramos and things like that.

Comments:You can find one or two little screenies of 2k7 within the map.

Screenshot:

Credits:I'd like to thank whoever the original creator was.Kevin Riepl for makin his music availible online.Also to Chris McDaniel for the early pre-planning of this map.

Homepage:NONE

FEEDBACK NEEDED:I would like opinions on weapon placement and how that could balance combat.If you notice any error visually let me know.Also lightning suggestins are welcome as well.

If you dont' have something positive to say, then don't say it at all please.

I had a small package problem before but it is now fixed.

Downloadownload it here at my clans site:
http://www.fragged-by-oz.com/oz2/ht...e=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=5