Come ONE, Come All

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
allright ATTENTION all you NCers.

I will be at the Henry Rollins Spoken Word show. The show will be January 28 - Raleigh, NC - Lincoln Theatre.

http://21361.com/site/news.html

Tickets are a whole whopping $20.00. And if you don't think that you would like his spoken word shows.. just open Imesh or what ever and search Henry Rollins Spoken Word. Grab a cut or so.. he has a look on the world today, politics, and such that will (if you agree or not) make you re examine the "why" of what you do .. at least. This will be kick ass.. and I WILL be there.. have ticket in grubby hand!!!

Be there!

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
SpiritWalker said:
show up with a shirt that says.. Im Rukee...

and you get your lesson

I know I`m "The Rukee"
WTF would I need to put it on a shirt to remind myself...:con:
Hey, if it works for you dude...keep doing it.

Yeah, I tell you what, you just keep an eye out for me...."okay?!" :lol:

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
you put the shirt on .. so I know who to look for. You tard.

I did this cause there are several people on this board that I would like to meet RL. And 2 that I am really hoping DO, or do Not show up. Depending on my mood. But you can rest assured that I REALLY want you to come to the show, and identify yourself to me.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Sounds like fun SW, wish I knew a month or so in advance. Wifes been wanting to come up that way.
As of yesterday, she informed me we are going to see Puddle of Mudd, and Kid rock. Blah...

She does want to take a trip to washington. So if we ever do, maybe we can make a detour.:)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
here's an idea, how about he wears a t-shirt with "the Rookie" on it, then you can find him, AND he can be reminded how to spell his name properly.

;)