Titan Jailbreak Night

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Titan Onslaught regular Crusha K. Rool is trying to revive Jailbreak. He proposed an event called the Titan Jailbreak Night:
Crusha K. Rool said:
The
TITAN JAILBREAK NIGHT​

starts every Friday, 20.00 (BST) / 21.00 (CET) and goes as long as there are enough players left to have fun!

Feel free to join the fun at Titan Freon Server #2.
Of course it would be nice if you post here so we can make sure that there are enough players. :)
That's a euro server and I'm aware the time (3pm EDT on Friday) isn't exactly great for the US folks. But it's better than nothing, considering our own Sunday Lockdown event no longer exists.

Feel free to join. Player counts have been fairly low so far and as we know Jailbreak needs more players than other game types to be fun. :)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Any chance we could get Spyglass on there? No idea who to talk to.
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/nalicity/ut2k4other/jb-spyglass-v2.zip

As indicated in the first post, Crusha K. Rule is who you would probably want to talk to. He's usually on the server from the start to the end of the event, so if you show up tomorrow and play you'll get a chance to meet him, and run the suggestion by him. I suppose you could head over to their forum (also linked in the OP) to see if he wants to get it on there ready for this week.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Yeah, I tried last week and discovered it was down :(

I've been seeing the Jailbreak Mothership hosted by defconservers.com in the server browser, but I can't connect with an error about the server not sending me Q3AFeedback.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
i could possibly get the JB files up on my CTF server for a weekly game, just have been very out of the loop lately and not able to get to fun stuff ... is there someone who can admin / do ftp if i can arrange it? is this still needed? let me know... ;) (email is fastest bestest way to get a reply from me)